- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange sliced peaches evenly in an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl using a pastry cutter until crumbly.
- Fold oats into flour mixture.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over peaches, pressing down lightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy and golden brown on top, about 30 minutes.