Air Fryer Squash
July 9, 2022
- 2-3 summer squash sliced thinly
- 1.5 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional – parmesan
- Preheat the air fryer to it’s highest setting (possibly 450F)
- Slice the squash into thin rounds
- In a bowl with the squash, add the olive oil and seasonings and coat evenly
- Pour the squash into the air fryer basket making sure that they are evenly dispersed and not touching if possible.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until they’re golden brown
- Stop the cooking about 8 minutes to redistribute the squash in the basket.
- Serve right away with parmesan if desired!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.