Colorful Quinoa Salad
September 8, 2020
- 4 Cups of Cooked Quinoa
- 3 Cups of Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1 Cup of Shredded Carrots
- ½ Cup of Chopped Red Pepper
- ½ Cup of Edamame or Peas
- ½ Cup of Asian Vinaigrette
- 1 Avocado
- 3 TBSP of Tuxedo Sesame Seeds
Cook Quinoa per the directions on the package. Set aside and allow to cool. Chop up veggies. Mix in the raw veggies with the quinoa. Stir in Asian Vinaigrette (you can prepare your own or buy a bottle in the store). Top your salad with avocado and tuxedo sesame seeds. You can also garnish with peanuts or cashews!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.