Easy Weeknight Dinner: Sheet Pan Chicken with Roasted Veggies
September 16, 2021
This is one of my favorite recipes to use for a busy week! Maybe the kids have an extra weeknight game or you just don’t feel like cleaning lots of pots and pans – this dinner is an easy and quick family favorite.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 head of broccoli or cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper slices
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 yellow squash chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Drizzle sweet potatoes with olive oil and allow to cook in the oven for approximately 15 minutes
- Drizzle veggies and chicken with oil and spices and add to the same pan
- Stir and toss once or twice
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly
- Top with Parm!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.