Mediterranean Couscous Salad
This delectable Mediterranean Couscous Salad recipe is the perfect side-dish or can be served as a main course and topped with your protein of choice!
- 2 Cups of Cooked Couscous
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 1 Golden Beet
- 1 Bunch of Parsley
- 1/z Zucchini
- 1 TBSP of Balsamic
- 1/2 TBSP of Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup of Feta
- Chop up your carrot, onion, beet, and zucchini.
- Roast veggies in your oven for 25 minutes or until fork tender.
- Combine veggies with cooked couscous.
- In a small bowl, mix together your lemon juice, balsamic, garlic, and feta.
- Combine the veggie/couscous mixture with the dressing.
- Top with finely chopped parsley, extra feta, etc.
- Optional: serve the couscous mixture over a bed of salad greens and top with avocado and your protein of choice (grilled chicken, salmon, shrimp, etc.)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.