Preventative Care During Coronavirus
May 6, 2020
Our desire is that patients will continue to follow best practices for safety during the pandemic, while still seeking preventative care. Effective May 4th, we are resuming regular well-checks for patients.
The benefits of regular check-ups include:
- Reduce your risk of getting sick
- Detect potentially life-threatening health conditions or diseases early
- Increase chances for treatment and cure
- Limits the risk of complications by closely monitoring existing conditions
- Increase lifespan and improve health
- Reduce healthcare costs over time by avoiding costly medical services
- Form a good partnership with the doctor so treatment can be more efficient
- Get updated on new medical information or technologies that are available
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.