On Monday, May 4, 2020, Sensenbrenner Primary Care will reopen during regular hours with limited appointments and provider access.
To our valued patients,
At Sensenbrenner Primary Care, our main goal has always been to serve and protect the health of our patients, our team, and our community. As COVID-19 continues to affect many in our community, we want to take all necessary precautions to stop the spread of the virus and help flatten the curve while continuing care.
Beginning May 4 with consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic the office will be open during regular hours with limited appointments and providers.
- Please note we will not be seeing COVID-19 patients and they will be referred to a testing location. If you feel you have a true medical emergency, you will need to call 911.
- Please schedule all appointments and visits to the practice to assist with social distancing. We ask that you wear a mask of your own or expect to use one provided by us. You may be asked to wait in your car or outside as we control the flow of patient volume inside and will have your temperature read upon entry to the building. Of course, we are here for you through your patient portal, voicemail and telemedicine as we prepare to prioritize patient needs and volume.
- Please visit Sensenbrennerprimarycare.com to register for or use your patient portal to communicate with us about prescription refills and other general inquires.
- We are offering and encourage telemedicine during this time as determined appropriate. We do not want you to neglect chronic conditions, nor do we want you to go to urgent care or the ER for something minor.
- To inquire about telemedicine or see if you qualify for antibody testing, please call 704-887-1101 and leave a message. A staff member will return your call for an assessment.
- If you cannot use your patient portal and need prescriptions or have other questions, please leave a message for a staff member to return your call and assist. Please allow 24-48 hours for refill requests.
- If you are a Sensenbrenner Primary Care, MDVIP or a clinical trial patient and have an urgent medical need, you may call the main number and use the after-hours service. Please do not use this service for refills, appointments or other non-urgent matters as the message will be returned next business day.
We wish you all good health. Please know that we will get through this together!
The team at Sensenbrenner Primary Care