Valentine’s Day Fruit Kabobs
February 9, 2020
Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut fruit of your choice into heart shapes. You can use watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, honeydew, cantaloupe, etc. There are lots of delicious options! Gently place the fruit on a skewer. Serve with creamy dipping sauce (recipe below).
Creamy Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Combine lemon juice and honey in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, turn heat down and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together Greek yogurt and lemon/honey mixture. Garnish with lemon zest.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.