Protecting Yourself Against Coronavirus
May 22, 2020
We are all hoping that our efforts to “flatten the curve” will prove effective in the coming weeks and months. But as states and counties begin to reopen businesses, it’s important to take personal preventative measures to protect yourself against getting sick.
Here are some basic tips to keep you safe:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least twenty seconds.
- Have a bottle of hand sanitizer nearby. Did you know you can make your own if you can’t find any at the store? Mix rubbing or isopropyl alcohol with Aloe Vera and a few drops of essential oils. Stick to a 2:1 ratio of alcohol to Aloe Vera. Try to find 99% alcohol volume.
- Wear a mask or face covering if you are in a crowded public area like a grocery store, post office, etc.
- If you are considered vulnerable or immunocompromised in any way, it is best for you to stay at home as much as possible.
- Take a multivitamin that contains Vitamin C and D
- Eat a whole-foods diet that is rich in leafy greens, vegetables, and fruit.
- Try to break a sweat at least one time per day.
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep at night; shoot for 7 hours.
- Stay hydrated!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.