Sensenbrenner Primary Care prioritizes the wellness and safety of our employees and patients to ensure business continuity and a healthy place to work and visit.
We want you to prioritize your health and allow us to care for your medical needs while keeping everyone safe.
Please be aware of our Policies and Procedures:
- If you are vaccinated, please provide your record with staff for us to maintain on file.
- If you need a mask upon arrival, we will be happy to provide you with one.
- We will still ask pre-screening questions of all patients.
- You may be asked to wait in your car as we practice social distancing.
- You may be limited on additional guests accompanying you to your appointment.
- Inquire if you qualify for a Telemedicine visit. Limitations might involve being a North Carolina resident or what you need to be seen for (live link to telemedicine page)